OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021, education qualification Candidates who have passed Graduation and, Odisha Public Service Commission invites applications for the recruitment of 356 posts.
Detail information of OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
|Name ||Detail information|
|Important date 👉||start date – 15 May 2021.|
Last date – 22 June 2021.
Admit Card – Available Soon.
Exam Date – Available Soon.
|Application fee 👉||SC / ST / – Rs. – 0 / –|
Other All category Application Fee of Rs.500/-
Pay fees through debit card/credit card / net banking etc.
|Age limit 👉||Minimum – N/a|
Maximum – 32 years.
|Total Post 👉|| 356 Posts.|
|Application mode 👉||online mode.|
|Vacancy type 👉||Government Vacancy Job.|
|Vacancy new update 👉||No updates at the moment.|
|Name of post 👉||Medical Officer (Ayurvedic & Homoeopathic)|
|Vacancy location 👉||Odisha|
|vacancy organization 👉||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Join telegram to get vacancies update|
|Candidates who have passed Bachelor Degree will be eligible for this recruitment.|
How to apply for OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates can apply through the link given below or they can also apply through the official site.
Steps to apply online
- Candidates should visit the important link section given below or visit the official site ।
- After this, candidates click on apply online.
- Open the link and fill in the basic details asked correctly and upload your photo, signature, ID proof, etc. other documents.
- Before submitting the application, check your complete details and preview all the columns, and Then submit your application.
- Take a print out of the final submitted form for further processing. If you are doing this by phone then take a screenshot.
For more information about recruitment, see official official notification
Other Qualification wise latest Sarkari job
Five days latest Sarkari job notification 2021
All of today’s vacancies
State Wise Govt Job